I try to keep this page updated with a little summary of what I'm currently up to as my homepage on the internet.
I work as a Software Product Manager at SunPower while deepening my involvement in clean energy advocacy through 350 Bay Area & 350BA Action, and giving back to the amazing Clean Energy Leadership Institute community by volunteering on the Bay Area 2021 Selections Committee.
My continued involvement with the El Cerrito Arts and Culture Commission has been a highlight of my life lately, as I've gotten to meet the most incredible, interesting people in my community like our new Poet Laureate, as well as seeing our Utility Box Pilot program artwork go up and joining an exceptional Senior Stroll.
I'm also still going for lots of neighborhood walks and finally have a new keyboard set up to play around more with my musical goals, and reading up on racial justice and social movements (please share any suggestions!).
I stay involved in various projects applying my passions for public policy advocacy and community engagement:
- Climate Action & Policy: This is my top priority. To do this, I'm working with 350 Bay Area's Mobilizing Team, promoting building electrification with the local Policy Squad of the Climate Reality Project, and learning about the California legislative process conducting policy research and tracking bills with the 350 Bay Area Action Legislative Team - Clean Energy Action group.
- Arts & Culture Commission: The now over two years I've served on this commission have been a fascinating introduction to city governance and programming, and now as Chair I'm more involved in directing the agenda and our priorities. Stay tuned for more public art programs in El Cerrito! I'm really proud of the Utility Box Pilot Program and new Poet Laureate we've recently introduced.
- Futures Thinking: I'm finally more deeply engaging with this interest area by attending workshops with Kedge.
- Women in Cleantech & Sustainability: I'm having a really inspiring experience participating as a mentee in the Spring 2021 Mentorship cohort.
- Clean Energy Leadership Institute: I'm so excited to get to give back to this amazing org by serving on the San Francisco 2021 Selection Committee!
- Local Pedestrian and Biking Advocacy: TBD what exactly this will look like; still exploring opportunities for involvement in my city.
My product design portfolio can be found here:
Find more about my background and interests elsewhere on this site.